DIVERSEY OXIVIR TB WIPES - (160 Wipes) 12 Pack
Kills a wide variety of organisms associated with HAIs: Norovirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, MRSA, VRE, Acinetobacter and Klebsiella in 60 seconds
AHP is a patented, synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its germicidal potency and cleaning performance.
Oxivir Disinfectant Cleaners provide an alternative to traditional disinfectants by delivering fast-acting, broad-spectrum disinfection with enhanced cleaning power that is staff and patient-friendly while being gentle on most surfaces. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, breaks down into environmentally-friendly water and oxygen just minutes after use.
Oxivir Tb and Oxivir Tb Wipes are ready-to-use hospital disinfectant cleaners, powered by AHP® technology, that disinfect hard nonporous surfaces in just 60 seconds. These products are highly effective against a wide variety of pathogenic organisms. Formulations have an active ingredient of 0.5% hydrogen peroxide
- Oxivir Tb Wipes contact time against Norovirus (60 seconds) is 3x faster than some competitive wipes
- Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids
- Realistic 60-second contact time increases the likelihood of proper usage and compliance
- Regular use helps reduce costs associated with HAIs
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin — no gloves required when used as directed
- Non-corrosive formula is compatible with most hard, nonporous surfaces
- Active ingredients break down to oxygen and water
- No rinsing required at use dilution
- Wipe substrate delivers superior cleaning performance
- Wipes have a 2 or 3-year shelf life and do not deteriorate in the presence of hydrogen peroxide